Junior Manual QA Tester
We are working on a selection of exciting projects including an Internet of Things platform. Working closely with a growing team in India and our colleagues in London you will be involved in supplying disruptive technology solutions to a range of industries.
Participate in test planning sessions and retrospective reviews, capturing any follow-on actions and suggestions. Day to day you will perform manual testing for the active sprint and providing feedback on areas of improvement to the team, also carry on regression testing prior to prod releases.
Good communication is required to work with remote colleagues and promote a dynamic working atmosphere.
The important skills
- · Strong web apps testing experience (cross-platform, cross-browser)
- · Defects reporting experience (preferably Jira)
- · Test scripts and test plans preparation
- · Experience working with Agile and BDD practices
- · Experience on RESTful API or browser DevTools usage
The skills we also are interested in (good to have)
- Unix commands knowledge
- UI Automation testing (Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG)
- Experience with No-SQL databases (Mongo DB, Cassandra or similar) and Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with Git and/or SVN source control tools
As well as the opportunity to work on projects that you enjoy in an environment you’ll love, we like to look after our team members at Concirrus. Here are some of our perks:
- Employee share scheme so you get to own a piece of the pie
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews
- Spacious, modern offices a stone’s throw from the culinary delights of Borough Market, and with a pub literally on our doorstep. The office is located on St Thomas Street, opposite The Shard
- Coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled
- Friday FED talks – like TED talks, but you get fed (on us)
- Monthly team drinks, quarterly dinners, birthday cakes and social events
- Pension scheme – generous matched contribution
- Plus, we’re always on the lookout for creative ways to look after our employees and encourage them to come to us when they have an idea or needs