Taking our propositions to market is essential to our company’s success.
In this role you will be at the vanguard of our rapidly scaling go-to-market machine. You will be responsible for developing new business in the Motor Insurance sector, working closely with prospect accounts to develop and sell transformational solutions to their business. You will be working at the forefront of industry change, applying cutting edge technologies such as AI and Machine Learning to industry and customer challenges.
You will be an expert in the challenges and opportunities being faced by our clients and markets, driving innovation and product development with internal teams.
You will be versatile, running a varied and diverse pipeline of opportunity in new accounts. As well as selling direct, you will collaborate with other solutions and partners to drive new business. You will be the face of our business in our customers, selling our rapidly developing product suite and managing some of our key strategic relationships.
We’re an insurtech company with an ambitious goal - to bring big data, machine learning and AI to a very traditional industry, ripe for disruption - insurance.
You might live in a ‘safe’ area with your car parked in a garage over night but, what if, when you drive, you spend the whole time using your mobile phone at high risk of a crash?
From an insurer’s point of view, shouldn’t your insurance premium reflect your daily behaviour rather than your demographic data i.e. where you live?
And, if you knew you’d get a better insurance premium for being a safer driver, maybe you’d stop using your phone?
The fact is, behaviour is a much better indicator of risk than demographics and not just in motor. So we’ve built a piece of software that uses big data, AI and machine learning to help insurers apply this new way of thinking, and we’re starting with a focus on commercial marine and motor insurers.
With substantial investment under our belt, we’re working with the leading insurers and brokers in the market.
We’re a talented bunch of data scientists, innovation specialists, entrepreneurs, designers, product managers, developers, marketers and insurance specialists, to name a few, and we have a passion for tech and disruption.
Come and join us!
You... Results-driven. Innovative. Courageous.
You are a professional commercial operator and strategic sales specialist, with a proven track record of overachievement in the (re)insurance or technology industry.
You are a collaborative and results-driven individual with the courage and mental agility to challenge the status quo. You don’t just transact business; you take pride in what you do and are passionate about innovation and new ideas.
You will have exceptional written and oral communication, with the ability to distil and clearly explain complex ideas, technologies and solutions.
You are a highly organised self-starter, capable of working with a wide range of stakeholders. You respect others, working together to achieve challenging deadlines.
You are highly ambitious, willing to set and strive for your own goals and seeking a career with unlimited potential.
You will need…
- 5+years experienceselling technology to (re)insurance and brokers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic or consultative selling expertise, and relationship management experience
- C-suite sales experience
- Ability to run an entire sales process including commercial structuring and contractnegotiation
- Proficient in professional selling techniques and methodologies such as Miller Heiman;Consultative Selling; Challenger Sales
- Demonstrable knowledge of the (re)insurance markets
- A strong academic background
- Comfortable with internal financials, including forecasting and budget planning
Ideally you will have…
- Experience in selling complex analytics or modelling tools
- Market experience or qualifications
- A proven track record in a mix of hunter/farmer roles
- Examples of entrepreneurship or innovation
- Knowledge of big data and AI technologies
- Motor or sharing economy experience
- Partner or channel sales experience
As well as the opportunity to work on projects that you enjoy in an environment you’ll love, we like to look after our team members at Concirrus. Here are some of our perks:
- Employee share scheme so you get to own a piece of the pie
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews
- Spacious, modern offices a stone’s throw from the culinary delights of Borough Market, and with a pub literally on our doorstep. The office is located on St Thomas Street, opposite The Shard
- Coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled
- Friday FED talks – like TED talks, but you get fed (on us)
- Monthly team drinks, birthday cakes and social events
- Pension scheme – generous matched contribution
- Plus, we’re always on the lookout for creative ways to look after our employees and encourage them to come to us when they have an idea or needs