Senior Account Executive
You will be at the vanguard of our rapidly scaling go-to-market machine. You will develop new business in our core markets, working closely with prospect accounts to develop and sell transformational solutions to their business. You will be working at the forefront of industry change, applying cutting edge technologies such as AI and Machine Learning to industry and customer challenges.
You will be an expert in the challenges and opportunities being faced by our clients and markets, driving innovation and product development with internal teams.
You will be versatile, running a varied and diverse pipeline of opportunity in new and existing accounts. As well as selling direct, you will collaborate with other solutions and partners such as EY to support additional revenue streams.
You will be the face of our business in our customers, selling our rapidly developing product suite and managing some of our strategic relationships.
You...results-driven, innovative, courageous
You are a professional commercial operator and strategic sales specialist, with a proven track record of overachievement in the (re)insurance or technology industry.
You are a collaborative and results-driven individual with the courage and mental agility to challenge the status quo. You don’t just transact business, you take pride in what you do and are passionate about innovation and new ideas.
You will have exceptional written and oral communication, with the ability to distill and clearly explain complex ideas, technologies and solutions.
You are a highly organised self-starter, capable of working with a wide range of stakeholders. You respect others, working together to achieve challenging deadlines.
You are highly ambitious, willing to set and strive for your own goals and seeking a career with unlimited potential.
- 5+ years of experience selling technology to the (re)insurance industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic or consultative selling expertise, as well as strategic relationship management
- C-suite sales experience
- Ability to run an entire sales process including commercial structuring and contract negotiation
- Proficient in professional selling techniques and methodologies such as Miller Heimann; Consultative Selling; Challenger Sales
- Demonstrable knowledge of the (re)insurance markets
- A strong academic background
- Comfortable with internal financials, including forecasting and budget planning
Nice to have
- Experience in selling complex analytics or modelling tools
- Market experience or qualifications
- A proven track record in a mix of hunter/farmer roles
- Examples of entrepreneurship or innovation
- Knowledge of big data and AI technologies
- Marine or shipping experience
- Partner or channel sales experience