Client Delivery Manager x 2
We’re currently seeking two Client Delivery Managers to join our rapidly expanding London based team. Our customers include leading global players in the insurance market. Own the successful delivery and management of multiple projects for some of the biggest names in the insurance sector as they transform their risk management models using insights from the latest developments in data science, AI and machine learning. You will work closely with the COO to deliver a consistent and exceptional experience to all of our clients.
This is a great opportunity to deliver innovative technology to a sector steeped in history and help shape a successful and profitable future for insurance.
- Project management for the delivery of all Concirrus products and services to our clients, including:
- Collaboration and coordination with various internal teams to ensure smooth workflow and sensible time lines are agreed and met.
- Establish clear responsibilities and ownership of tasks, ensure understanding of deliverables and accountability is communicated effectively with all stakeholders.
- Identifying potential bottlenecks in the service delivery process and, where appropriate, involving third parties to meet client expectations.
- This includes understanding the delivery potential of partner companies and developing a close working relationship with them.
- Ensuring that consultancy projects are clearly identified and that the necessary steps are taken to qualify for remuneration.
- Taking over-riding responsibility in managing assigned accounts.
- Continuous improvement of processes including the identification of gaps, suggestion and implementation of agreed improvements.
- Identifying and developing tools to improve the client implementation experience.
- Identifying and escalating service failures to COO.
- You will report directly to the COO with support from multiple internal teams and external partners to ensure your success in this vital role.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have a methodical approach to project management.
- Are organised and structured in what you do.
It would be great, but not essential, if you had:
- Have transactional experience in marine insurance.
- Have project leadership experience.
- Are interested in emerging technology.
- Are up for a mental challenge.
As well as the opportunity to work on projects that you enjoy in an environment you’ll love, we like to look after our team members at Concirrus. Here are some of our perks:
- Employee share scheme so you get to own a piece of the pie.
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews.
- 25 days holiday.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Spacious, modern offices a stone’s throw from the culinary delights of Borough Market and London Bridge station. There’s an array of places to enjoy a drink or two after work and you’ll never be short of a recommendation from the team. The office is located on St Thomas Street, opposite The Shard.
- Coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled.
- Friday FED talks – like TED talks, but you get fed (on us).
- Regular team drinks, quarterly dinners, birthday cakes and social events.
- Pension scheme – generous matched contribution.
- Plus, we’re always on the lookout for creative ways to look after our employees and encourage them to come to us when they have an idea or needs.