Data Acquisition Specialist (Marine)
We’re currently seeking a Data Acquisition Specialist to join our expanding London based team. Our customers are global, digitally powered insurers, implementing new models to transform their risk management models using insights from the latest developments in data science, AI and machine learning.
As a key point of data aggregation, Concirrus reduces friction of access to new, valuable risk information – for us, having the absolute best data and ecosystem of partners within our products is critical for ours and our customers’ success.
The successful applicant will own successful selection, on-boarding and growth of multiple strategic data sources and commercial partnerships for our eco-system. Fully qualifying and leading the engagement and data transition process from discovery through to retention, you will work closely with the Director of Alliances to deliver a consistent and exceptional experience to all of our clients and partners.
This is a great opportunity to deliver innovative technology to a sector steeped in history and help shape a successful and profitable future for insurance.
- Seek, create and develop trusted data partnerships.
- Fully assess, qualify and ensure best of breed data and partner relations.
- Negotiate and ensure robust commerciality of our agreements.
- Perform ongoing account management of partnership relationships.
- Prioritise and align new data with customer and product roadmap needs.
- Sponsor and support the exploratory analysis test plans and data KPIs.
- Perform industry domain expertise knowledge-transfer to Concirrus team.
- Become the expert in our data and support internal and external communications.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have proven ability to build long-term relationships and accounts.
- Are able to creatively negotiate ‘win, win, win’ partnership deals.
- Possess exceptional maritime risk management domain expertise.
- Get ‘digital’ and know how data translates to value.
- Are well networked with like-minded individuals.
It would be great, but not essential, if you:
- Have transactional experience in marine insurance.
- Understand relevant, statistical approaches to data mining.
- Have project leadership experience and discipline.
- Are familiar with the 4vs data principles and exploratory analysis.
As well as the opportunity to work on projects that you enjoy in an environment you’ll love, we like to look after our team members at Concirrus. Here are some of our perks:
- Employee share scheme so you get to own a piece of the pie.
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews.
- 25 days holiday.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Spacious, modern offices a stone’s throw from the culinary delights of Borough Market and London Bridge station. There’s an array of places to enjoy a drink or two after work and you’ll never be short of a recommendation from the team. The office is located on St Thomas Street, opposite The Shard.
- Coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled.
- Friday FED talks – like TED talks, but you get fed (on us).
- Regular team drinks, birthday cakes and social events.
- Pension scheme – generous matched contribution.
- Plus, we’re always on the lookout for creative ways to look after our employees and encourage them to come to us when they have an idea or needs.