We’re a small marketing team supporting a fast-growing client base, and we’re looking for a bright and driven individual to help us execute our growth marketing strategy.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, with strong copywriting skills to join the London based team and hit the ground running. It’s an exciting time at Concirrus and this is an opportunity to join an ambitious marketing team in a scale-up that’s changing the future of insurance. If that sounds exciting, read on… You will work closely with the Marketing Director and external agencies (PR, Design, Events) to develop and deliver targeted campaigns that execute against the marketing plan. To help you succeed in this vital role, you’ll also have support from our Marketing Assistant and the broader Concirrus team.
For the right candidate, this is a great opportunity to make your mark on the growth trajectory of an exciting business – and supercharge your own career in the process.
The areas you’ll spend the most time perfecting:
Content Creation – working with our PR agency and Concirrus spokespeople.
Targeted by industry, personas and lifecycle stage for maximum effect, you will be responsible for:
- Turning the team’s wackiest thoughts and brightest ideas into engaging blog posts and LinkedIn articles.
- Using our marketing tools, resources and your experience, you’ll:
- Identify gaps in our current content, and work with our PR agency to develop a comprehensive content calendar to improve the buyer journey.
- Create, test and optimise content for maximum results.
- Identify the best medium for delivering new content – video, webinars, events, website, whitepapers etc...
- Develop relationships with key influencers and the insurance community to effectively leverage their networks and expand our reach.
Product Marketing – working with the Product team.
- Develop marketing collateral and content to showcase the latest developments in Quest.
- Regularly update collateral/product marketing information with the latest features and benefits.
- Update sales decks with the latest product marketing information.
- Planning and execution of all product advertising.
Customer Communications – working closely with our Customers.
- Press Releases – working with our PR agency you’ll liaise directly with our customers and develop a direct relationship to enable ongoing opportunities with Concirrus marketing.
- Working with the implementation team you’ll develop helpful tools and collateral to onboard new customers.
- Testimonials – throughout the customer lifecycle you will be responsible for the creation, approval and distribution of customer testimonials in various form – quotes, pdf, video etc…
- Surveys – customer feedback is vital to ongoing improvement at Concirrus, develop and execute surveys on a regular basis to obtain insights into our value and opportunity.
General Marketing Activity
- Working with external vendors – partners, event organisers, PR agency, designers etc… for the planning and execution of general marketing activities.
- Building and running email and direct mail campaigns.
- Creating and updating webpages to ensure content is current and refreshed.
- As a data-driven organisation monthly measuring and reporting on campaign performance is essential.
- You’ll be an ambassador of the Concirrus brand – monitoring and supporting the team activities to ensure that the brand is respected and well-represented.
- You’ll help to plan, manage and deliver high-quality client and prospect events throughout the year.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have exceptional communication skills with the ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate across teams to influence outcomes.
- Are a strong writer, able to craft compelling communications and turn your hand to content creation.
- Have experience in creating engaging presentations for a variety of audiences.
- Enjoy understanding your customer in depth and producing dedicated content for them.
- Are organised and structured in what you do.
- Value metrics and embrace a test and learn approach to all of your work.
- Are hands-on, proactive and want to get things done quickly, but to an excellent standard.
- Are a creative thinker who brings new ideas to the team.
It would be great, but not essential, if you had:
- 5 years’ experience in insurance, technology or a related industry.
- Experience in a B2B SaaS company with a complex product or decision cycle.
- Experience with content management systems and marketing automation software.
- Experience in marketing technology to both non-technical and technical audiences.
As well as the opportunity to work on projects that you enjoy in an environment you’ll love, we like to look after our team members at Concirrus. Here are some of our perks:
- Employee share scheme so you get to own a piece of the pie
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews
- 25 days holiday
- Learning and development opportunities
- Spacious, modern offices a stone’s throw from the culinary delights of Borough Market, and with a pub literally on our doorstep. The office is located on St Thomas Street, opposite The Shard
- Coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled
- Friday FED talks – like TED talks, but you get fed (on us)
- Regular team drinks, quarterly dinners, birthday cakes and social events
- Pension scheme – generous matched contribution
- Plus, we’re always on the lookout for creative ways to look after our employees and encourage them to come to us when they have an idea or needs